Inspection certificate is a document being the result of expert or a group of experts work and confirming compliance of products brought to inspection with certain requirements (of supply contracts, state and international standards, regulatory technical documentation, etc.).
Basic elements of inspection certificate:
- object name;
- name of product supplier/manufacturer;
- name of product customer;
- supply contract number and date;
- control customer;
- control contract number and date;
- name of equipment;
- name of check;
- date of checking;
- checking place;
- annex to certificate;
- full name, position of experts and name of expert organization;
- experts' signatures and a seal of expert organization.
Inspection certificate is one of the basic documents confirming the product quality, its compliance with the requirements of contract documents, international and state standards, regulatory technical documentation. The inspection certificate is also recognized as an evidence document by arbitral organizations, including the foreign one.