Declaration of conformity must contain:
- applicant's name and address;
- manufacturer's name and address;
- information on an object subject to compliance confirmation that allows to identify this object (NPC code 005-93, customs commodity code);
- name of regulatory document or technical regulation for compliance with which requirements a product is confirmed;
- a reference to the scheme of compliance declaration;
- information on the performed studies, tests, measurements, on quality system certificates as well as on documents served as a ground for the confirmation of product compliance with the established requirements;
- validity period of declaration of conformity.
Declaration of conformity is executed in typed manner on A4 sheets. It is signed by the head of manufacturing organization (a vendor, a performer) or by an individual entrepreneur. An organization's or individual entrepreneur's seal is affixed.