Establishment of SOYUZEXPERTIZA (SOEX), Commercial Holding Company. The Company comprised more than 30 organizations located in major cities and ports of Russia.
Transformation of SOYUZEXPERTIZA Association of the CCI of Russia into SOUYZEXPERTIZA Autonomous Non-Profit Organization of the CCI of Russia (SOEX).
After adoption of the Law on Chambers of Commerce and Industry in the Russian Federation in 1993 the CCI of Russia is a non-governmental non-profit organization that adheres to a combination of the Anglo-Saxon principle of voluntary membership and the continental organizational and legal model. Its key objective is to facilitate development and promotion of any forms of businesses. This constitutes a fundamental difference between the CCI of Russia and its predecessor the CCI of the USSR: the latter was mainly involved in providing assistance in foreign economic activities.
Establishment of SOYUZEXPERTIZA Association of the CCI of the USSR on the basis of the Commodity Examination Directorate of the CCI of the USSR and the CCI of Moscow by virtue of Decree No. 1205 of the Council of Ministers of the USSR and the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
Transformation of the All-Union Chamber of Commerce into the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the USSR with a status of the Union and Republican authority by virtue of Decree of the Council of Ministers of the USSR and the Decision of the Chamber Executive Committee. Organization of seven CCI offices on the territory of the RSFSR.
Formation of the Commodity Examination Directorate on the basis of the AUCC Commodity Examination Department with three Bureaus for Food and Industrial Product and Equipment Examination. Organization of the Central Arbitration Laboratory of the Commodity Examination Directorate, with three departments for food, textile and chemical. Experts of the AUCC departments made use of services of the Central Arbitration Laboratory. 30 sourcebooks on commodity examination wherein meetings reports were included and experience of experts from republican chambers and offices of the CCI of the USSR was described, were published.
The AUCC Presidium approved of the First Guidelines for expert panels to operate under the Commodity Examination Department of the All-Union Chamber of Commerce.
Organization of first expert panels and consulting and methodology bodies under primary structural subdivisions of the Chamber– the Bureau of Commodity Examination.
The All-Union Chamber of Commerce gets a right to perform commodities examination across the territory of Union Republics.
The USSR Council of People's Commissars approved of amended Statute of the All-Union Chamber of Commerce. Considerable efforts to extend a scope of works related to the examination of different commodities were taken.
Organization of the All-Union Chamber of Commerce (AUCC) in Moscow, and the AUCC is entitled now to patent inventions, register marks and designs and certify goods origin, etc. The All-Union Chamber of Commerce introduced a draft decree to organize a unified commodity examination center under the Chamber to the USSR Council of People's Commissars but the Great Patriotic War never let this draft be brought to life.
The North-Western Chamber of Commerce is assigned a status of an all-union organization, and the first Bureau of Commodity Examination is established under its control, with the Institute of Permanent Examinations to be further founded.
The Russian Eastern Chamber was established in Moscow. Its Statute said that “the Chamber organizes expert panels that may issue reports on examination of goods quality, quantity or origin".
The North-Western Regional Chamber was established in Petrograd. According to its Statute it was intended for facilitation of trade between the North-Western region and other domestic and foreign markets, promotion and regulation of commodity circulation in the region as well as identification of what commerce and industry need".
Merchants and manufacturers initiated the Russian Export Chamber in Petersburg to facilitate promotion of export of goods made in Russia, and this was the first public Chamber of Commerce which existed de facto till 1921.