All applicants for full membership of IFIA are required to implement the IFIA Compliance Code, and members’ continuing compliance is independently audited on an annual basis.
IFIA’s member companies are listed in the Members Directory section of this website. Full IFIA membership requirements can be found in the ‘Becoming a Member’ section of this website. You can find summary information in the section What it means to be an IFIA member – in brief.
The following organisations are formally affiliated to IFIA:
CEOC (Confederation Europeene des Organismes de Controle, d’Inspection et de Prevention) www.ceoc.org
ASCB (The Supervisors and Controllers Association of Brazil) www.ascb-br.com.br.
CEOC’s affiliation to IFIA is on a reciprocal basis.
IFIA also has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding with the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC).
IFIA additionally has the following general affiliations and is a:
- Non Governmental Organisation in Special Consultative Status with the UN Economic and Social Council
- Partner in World Trade Organisation (WTO) Agreement on Pre-Shipment Inspection
- Steering Committee Member: Business Principles for Countering Bribery
- Association Member of the International Accreditation Forum (IAF)
- Stakeholder Member of the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC)
- Recognised stakeholder of the European co-operation for Accreditation (EA)
- A-liaison to various committees of the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO)
- Non-trading member of the Federation of Oils, Seeds and Fats Associations (FOSFA).
The International Federation of Inspection Agencies is registered in England, registration number 1641984, registered VAT number GB 626 4250 53.