Apply online for service right now. Our experts are glad to help you with the solution and by all means will answer all your question
Do you want to be sure that sold or purchased products are of good quality? Do you need a bona fide laboratory with advanced equipment and specialists with time-long experience? SOUYZEXPERTIZA ANO of the CCI of Russia with its own testing center (operating since 1964) and tight relations with many other laboratories included in the CCI system and the Russian Agency for Protection of Consumer Rights and Human Welfare (Rospotrebnadzor) welcomes you.
Testing Center of SOEX Expert Analysis Center of SOUYZEXPERTIZA ANO of the CCI of Russia is accredited with the Federal Accreditation Service (Accreditation Certificate RA.RU.21АЯ10), registered with the Unified Register of Test Laboratories (Centers) of the Customs Union and holds tests to verify compliance with requirements of technical regulations of the Customs Union as well as national, interstate and corporate standards.
Microbiological Department of the Testing Center has licence No. 77.01.13.001.Л.001228.09.06 of 06.09.2006, effective till 06.09.2016, that permits to work with microorganisms of pathogenicity group 3-4.
Testing Center uses most advanced methods of laboratory analysis and participates in comparative tests. One of the key advantages of the laboratory is qualification and experience of our specialists who put to test and analyse and control quality and safety of:
- food products,
- food stock,
- potable water,
- animal feed,
- perfumes and cosmetics and household chemicals,
- light industry products, etc.
Lab employees summarize test results in test reports which offer conclusions whether declared properties comply or do not comply with regulatory documents, official requirements and decrees. Should any incompliance be found, out experts will prepare suggestions on how to change the production process.
Types of tests
Experts of Testing Center of SOEX Expert Analysis Center of SOUYZEXPERTIZA ANO of the CCI of Russia perform a variety of product tests to verify safety:
- measurement of toxic elements (heavy metals – copper, zinc, lead, iron, mercury, cadmium, arsenic, selenium, chrome, nickel, cobalt, stibium, etc. (Ag, Al, As, B, Ba, Be, Br, Ca, Cd, Co, Cr, Cu, Fe, Hg, K, Mg, Mn, Mo, Na, Ni, Pb, Sb, Se, Sn, Sr, Zn, etc.);
- measurement of mycotoxins in food (aflatoxins B1, M1, zearalenone, patulin – in dairy, vegetable, fruit and fat products);
- measurement of chlorine-based and , phosphorus-containing pesticides;
- food supplements: aromatizing agents, colouring agents, antioxidants, preservatives, emulsifying agents, sweetening agents, vitamins;
- measurement of methanol, acetaldehyde, fusel oil in liqueurs and spirits and in cosmetics;
- detection of wine, cognac, brandy, whisky, gin, rum frauds;
- determination the type of vegetable oils;
- identification of butter and margarine, and their blend composition;
- determination of chocolate category;
- detection of adulterated juices;
- detection of adulterated instant coffee;
- sweetener analysis;
- determination of composition of protein ingredients in meat, fish, poultry (including delicatessen and tinned products);
- analysis of GMI quality and measurement of GMI content;
- identification of perfumery products;
- radiation control;
- microbiological assays;
- physical and mechanical tests of light industry products.
Test results are summed up in test reports by lab employees. These reports contain all results obtained in the course of measuring, calculations and other actions related to safety testing. The report data can be served later as an important evidence of high quality of products for certifying authorities.