Inspection report is a final document executed by an inspector upon completion of cargoes, goods checking. Inspection report is an official document containing data and documents related to the quality and quantity of shipped (during export) or delivered (during import) goods under a contract.
In general, the inspection report contains the following data:
- name and details of consignor and consignee;
- commodity (commodities) name;
- inspection time and place;
- inspection scope (inspection during production, pre-shipment inspection, inspection quantity and quality inspection, collection and review of documents confirming the quality of goods, packaging and labelling control, etc.);
- information on the goods quantity and quality with the copies of supporting documents, including test protocols (if necessary, the protocols of tests carried out by an inspector in the independent laboratory are attached), quality certificates, GOST R certificates, international certificates, etc.;
- description of packaging and labelling;
- description of a facility for cargo transportation, its technical condition and compliance with the nature of carried goods (could the described goods be carried by a transportation facility);
- identified non-conformances of quantity, quality, packaging, labelling, technical condition of a transportation facility discovered during inspection;
- contractual and shipping documentation (copies of contract, invoices, packing lists, bills of lading, etc.), shipment documents;
- photos which demonstrate the checked goods, a transportation facility, packaging, labelling, identified non-conformances.
Proceeding from the assignment for inspection, the inspection report may contain another information determined by the client's requirements. The Expert Holding SOUYZEXPERTIZA CCI RF issues also reports in conformity with standard forms provided by the client (mainly, these are the international inspection companies having in-house reporting forms which cover the parameters of inspected goods required for the concerned organizations).
Inspection report may contain confidential information, consequently its presentation to the third parties is regulated by the Russian Federation legislation and the contract requirements for holding an inspection and which is concluded between and the inspection company and a client.