Expert's report contains the following information:
- date of drawing up a document;
- place of preparing an expert's report;
- name of an expertise applicant;
- full name, position of experts and name of expert organization;
- grounds for carrying out an expertise;
- which issues are brought for expertise;
- results of conducted expertise;
- experts' opinion;
- experts' signatures and a seal of expert organization.
Expert's report may contain another information, e.g., strength analysis in the report for industrial safety expertise.
SOUYZEXPERTIZA CCI RF furnishes expert's reports by the following types of work:
- merchandising expertise;
- medical equipment expertise;
- electrotechnical equipment expertise;
- construction expertise;
- legal expertise;
- industrial safety expertise;
- price expertise;
- customs expertise;
- expertise of tender documents for compliance with the Russian legislation requirements in the field of procurement;
- other types of expertise (technological, art etc.).