Certificate of conformity is a document certifying an object compliance with the requirements of technical regulations, provisions of standards or contract terms.
Certificates of conformity and annexes to them are executed on the fraud-proof official numbered forms. The certificate forms are considered to be an accountable document issued by Rosstandard, a certification authority, according to the established procedure.
Certificate of conformity contains the following information:
- registration number;
- object type (batch, serial production);
- certificate validity period; product name;
- information on an object subject to compliance confirmation that allows to identify this object (NPC code 005-93, customs commodity code);
- applicant's name and address;
- manufacturer's name and address;
- name of regulatory document or technical regulation for compliance with which requirements a product is confirmed;
- information on the performed studies, tests, measurements, on quality system certificates as well as on documents served as a ground for the confirmation of product compliance with the established requirements;
- additional information;
- signature, initials and surname of the head of the authority issued a certificate and of the expert held a certification, and a seal of certification authority.
Annex to the Certificate is drawn up according to the rules for entering the similar details in a certificate. Certificate and Annexes to it are executed in typed manner.